I wrote this post on Easter, and then couldn't get on the blog to post it!
We were walking to church this morning. Already late for church. Already hot and sticky. "It doesn't feel like Easter at all," I thought grumpily. Then I began to think that days like today are really what Easter is. Easter is not family ham dinners and tulips and cool spring mornings. Easter is the power of God, the same power that raised Christ and triumphed over all things. This power in my life triumphs over less than perfect circumstances. Oh thank you Jesus!! Rachel.
That is so awesome, Rachel. It can be easy for me to forget that the only "Familiar" that I'm suppose to cling to is Him. We love you guys!
ReplyDeleteVery true. Power over the looming large events (like death) and power over the nitty gritty necessary things of life. =) Thanks for posting again =)
ReplyDelete